Last Update: 11/04/2017 [#547]
"A writer only creates a character from his point of view.
They might give them a personality, a look and relationships,
but what they really are and what they become depends on the reader." - Chapter 85 "Storyteller"
Kotonoha, a cell phone novelist fell in love with her tutor Nozomu. When she decided to tell him about her feelings, her world turns upside down: He just got married!
That just being the prologue to the dramas in Kotonohas life, she learns to move on by joining the Modern Literature Club in her school.
Soon her little worls collides with Akira, a crossdressing writer, who finds out about her secret hobby.
☆*ﾟ THANK YOU FOR READING ゜ﾟ*☆
- This is an Editor's Pick - 2012
- 100+ fans! Thank you guys! - 2012
- Special thanks to 遠山 先生 for having a copy! - 2013
- More than 10.000 views! - 2013
- HMM on facebook: facebook.com/clovernovels - 2014
- HMM on tumblr: honeymoonmarmalade.tumblr.com - 2014
- We now have more than 200 subscribed fans - 2015
- Back from the longest break! Let's finish the story this year! 2016
HMM is written in the japanese cell phone novel style.
** Check out my physical book page: facebook.com/staubmaedchen **
I want to break out
and never come back again
After all those things that happened during the last days, I just wanted to hide myself.
I snuggled deep, deep down into my futon, with my worries and thoughts all mingled up with each another.
What should I do?
What will happen next?
Suddenly I heard a noise from outside.
It was the door, slowly opened.
"Are you awake?", Kanae whispered, not sure if I was still asleep - As if I could!
"Come in.", I said. My voice was trembling from off-use.
Too much crying.
Too much shouting.
Too much of everything.